33 r@nd0m m00d..

Actually this post explained why i actually decided to blog out earlier what had happened to me past few days..

Woke up this morning,felt weak & headache coz can't sleep well last nite..i think after got my car fixed,i stop worried bout the damage of the car.But,end up my mind spare some space for the scene of the accident(scary honk & high momentum bang on my car)to slip into my mind..& it just keep encore in my mind..had continuous nightmare of the same thing..the sounds of the loud honk really makes me trembling whenever i recall it..actually i already noticed my problem when i was in my fren's car on the day of accident.but i able to neglect it coz i was tired of the accident earlier..well,guess this is what ppl called phobia.i do hope this feeling can fade away asap..
that's why i decided to post out my accident & hopefully can put a full stop on these unpleasant memory.

Finals really just right at the edge..yet i'm still progressing 0% in my study(once last minute,forever last minute in my study..no cure>.<).but,seriously really can't help myself to stop thinking of that accident and all the other bad incidents which happened to me through out this whole semester popping up in my mind again..sigh..

@m having bit sore throat dy..normally this is the sign before i fall sick..really pray upon all mighty God to grant me the health and boost up my immune system so that i will stay strong & healthy to survive thru my finals & the rest of my journey.
Going to fren's convo later..hmm..really hope my convo coming soon..graduate and go away from this unpleasant environment.

@m looking forward for a better day to come..

1 comments:

when many disaster thing had happened around u
i think the good luck will come
haha....pray tat

October 28, 2008 at 1:03 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home